Click the links under My Blog List to get to Chinese and English weekday homilies.

Friday, December 24, 2010

A Note for Christmas

My dear brothers and sisters,

Wishing you a Merry and Blessed Christmas and may the celebration of the birth of Christ bring peace and joy to our hearts.

I want to give thanks to God for the many inspirations to make His "Word become flesh" in the daily readings of the liturgy. I also want to thank those whom I have not been able to acknowledge but from whom I got the ideas, the stories, the examples and the situations in life in which they shared their experience of God.

I give thanks to God if the reflections on the daily readings have helped you grow in faith, love and understanding of the ways of God.

Since it is Christmas, I have daringly posted a little tune to entertain you :)

I wished I could have given a better rendition of that popular carol. But I once read somewhere:

    Sing the songs that you can sing
    Forget about the perfect offering
    There's a crack in everything
    But that's how the light shines in.

Merry Christmas & God bless you.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxPj6PtwBMY